11 Steven Tyler Outfits Your Mom Can Totally Steal
Your Mom’s New Fashion Guru
Steven Tyler is an icon. He’s a trendsetter and he doesn’t just love the attention whenever he’s out in public – he practically bathes in it. And in case your mom needs some fashion inspiration, look no further. Steven’s here to the rescue.
1. When in doubt, don a matching blazer and trouser.
And if you have those abs, duh, flaunt them.
2. You can never go wrong with fur.
And hand-painted, funky jeans to complete the look.
3. Black socks-and-sandals combo, feather accessories and flared trousers are guaranteed to catch someone’s eye (or everyone’s for that matter).
They’re green with envy, man.
4. Leopard print goes with anything including tangled toes.
You barely noticed the latter, didn’t you?
5. Colorful, oversize scarfs aren’t just Stevie Nicks’ thing.
And you can basically pair it with anything in your closet.
6. No new clothing, no problem. Just gather your fabric off-cuts and remnants and sew it into one long cardigan.
Upcycling is fashionable too. All moms and their grandmoms would agree.
7. Hoodies look better with toned arms and pointed shoes.
It’s like a character straight out of Game of Thrones, TBH.
8. A little sparkle goes a long way.
Studded jeans are in, yo.
9. Gray hair should be celebrated.
He looks bad ass like he just stole the hairstyle of X-Men’s Rogue. It’s the perfect ‘long hair, don’t care’ look IMHO.
10. You always have to fly in style.
Because you’ll never know who you’ll be sitting next to. Case in point, it might be Steven himself.
11. Tight onesies aren’t new.
It’s Steven Tyler, people. There’s no such thing as fashion faux pas for him.