10 Times We All Fell Hopelessly In Love With Rock’s Fairy Godmother, Stevie Nicks
And Let’s Be Real…When Is She NOT Gorgeous?
Today marks the birth of rock and roll’s fairy godmother, Stevie Nicks. Born Stephanie Lynn Nicks on May 26th, 1948 in Phoenix, Arizona, Stevie is one of rock’s most beloved figures, noted for her immense gifts as a singer-songwriter and dazzling career as both a highly successful solo artist and Fleetwood Mac’s leading lady. Not only is she fiercely talented, she’s pretty much one of the most beautiful women in the world – so in honor of 68 years of grace, style, class, and the most killer hair we’ve ever seen, here are 10 times we all fell hopelessly in love with rock’s fairy godmother. Happy birthday, Stevie!
1. There was the time she sat on a car…
Dukes of Hazzard, anyone?
2. …And the time she took amazing glamour shots.
If only every prom picture came out as gorgeous as this glamour shot…
3. What about the time Stevie went without makeup?
Only Stevie wakes up this beautiful!
4. Then there was the time she was super chic in this wide brimmed hat:
Seriously, she’s so stylish!
5. And the time Stevie looked like a Greek goddess in this flowy, ruffled dress:
Helen of Troy…who?
6. Then, there was the time she was caught having a conversation:
“Lindsey! Leave my song alone!”
7. Still gorgeous after all these years. How does she do it?
Life goals: be as stunning as Stevie when I’m in my 60’s.
8. When she was performing:
Rock’s fairy godmother at her finest!
9. When she was looking far off into the distance:
We wonder who – or what – she’s looking at.
10. …and when she was just being her sweet self at home with her dog:
We don’t know who we love more; Stevie or the dog! How cute!